Saturday, June 29, 2013

"Top 10" Update

So... before arriving in Barcelona, I made a "Top 10" list of the most important places I wanted to see while I am here. Here is how it's going...

10. Museu Picasso (possibly going on Sunday - it is free after 3PM)
9. Tibidabo
8. Montserrat
7. Port Olimpic
6. Barcelona Beaches still many more visits to come though!
5. Casa Mila
4. La Rambla 
3. Monjuic
2. Park Guell
1. Sagrada Familia (waiting for my mom and aunt to get here to experience the masterpiece with them)

In two weeks, I've had the chance to see so much on my list! However, there are more that I want to see and add to the list now that I'm here! A few on this list are places I have already been but enjoyed so much that I want them added to a list!

  • Museu Maritim 
  • Parc de la Ciutadella
  • Mercat de la Boqueria (I'm going again tomorrow to shop for fruit, breads, and cheeses for the week)
  • La Catedral
  • Esglesia de Santa Maria del Mar
Hopefully, there will be more crossed off this list by next weekend!

Love,
RLD

No comments:

Post a Comment